Help From Fadzli|Blog


Thursday, April 26, 2012

Whats Going On "Proton Preve"???

Early in the morning i want to share a new about a new car from Proton. It's r Proton Preve.

As ususal, before im starting to work. I'll be reading email first.
What im shock, where the subject Proton Preve make me attracted to read.
I think just show the photo of this newly car,
but its a bad thing from proton.

So.. whats going on with newly minted Proton car.
Lets see together..


Oh my god, i think people will hesitate to plan buy this car,
maybe also the passenger will worry when their in the car.. huhuhuh

 
what a shame by proton, hope proton will improve their newly car to get back their customer.

Nice in show room, but its realy nice on the road????

0 Comments Here:

Post a Comment

Wahai Kawanku Klik Kat Sini Untuk Comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Assalammualaikmum.... Perkongsian yang patut dikongsi bersama.... =)